Customer Story: Onsite Medical makes COVID testing available with AIR Engage
Onsite Medical makes COVID testing available with AIR Engage
Company Name: Onsite Medical Solutions (powered by Notch Medical Management Group)
Location: New York, NY
Industry: Healthcare / Life Sciences
Sub-Industry: Provider / Patient Care
Products Purchased: Salesforce Health Cloud, Salesforce Experience Cloud, CopperHill AIR Engage
Notch Medical Management Group partnered with Onsite Medical Solutions to offer innovative corporate health solutions. They provide a hybrid of concierge medical services and employer sponsored benefits.
At the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic, Onsite Medical added the unique offering of employer funded COVID-19 testing for companies looking to bring employees back to work in person. Their customers include airlines, construction companies, and other businesses that need to get their employees tested regularly for COVID-19 to allow them to work on location at business sites.
Onsite Medical hired CopperHill to configure Salesforce Health Cloud and Experience Cloud with AIR Engage to make it easy for these employees to self-schedule COVID-19 testing appointments required by their employers.
Inside Salesforce, the CopperHill team customized Health Cloud, Experience Cloud, and AIR Engage to support four user groups and achieve the objective of widespread, on-demand COVID-19 testing.
- Internal Onsite Medical users.
- Manage the Onsite Medical leads and contacts, customer accounts, patient records, testing locations, and testing availability.
- Take full advantage of the Salesforce Health Cloud platform.
- Access a subset of Salesforce data, restricted by permission sets, through Salesforce Experience Cloud.
- Set locations at which employees can be tested.
- Dashboards break down how many of their employees were tested over time periods, the number of positive cases per day, week, or month, and they can see test results for specific employees.
- Have visibility into which employees are overdue for a COVID-19 test.
- These users are notified immediately if one of their employees tests positive. This allows them to take action right away and fill staffing needs.
- User group is primarily made up of individuals in Human Resource roles.
- Can self-register for a patient portal, powered by Salesforce Experience Cloud.
- Can self-schedule COVID-19 appointments and find testing availability at locations specified by their employer. This is powered by AIR Engage.
- Are alerted in real time via text message when their COVID-19 test results are available.
- Employees can see their past appointments and past test results. When entering their work site, employees can bring up their most recent test – showing the date and result – to ensure they are complying with their employers’ testing protocols.
- User group of healthcare professionals who are conducting the COVID-19 test.
- Accessing patient information through Experience Cloud.
- Can search for existing patients to confirm that an appointment was made and that the patient has a COVID-19 test scheduled for that date and time.
- Ability to create a new patient for any walk-up tests, associate them to the right employer company, and immediately schedule a test for the new patient.
- Responsible for updating the patient record with that appointment’s test results.
Salesforce Health Cloud, Experience Cloud, and AIR Engage streamlines how companies routinely test its employees for COVID-19. It is easy to use, transparent, and secure. Salesforce automations and permission sets keep critical information flowing to the right people, preventing the spread of COVID-19, and ensuring a safe workplace for the companies who contract with Onsite Medical Solutions.
Please contact us if you have any questions related to our Telehealth Solutions or Salesforce solutions. For more information about Onsite Medical Solutions and its expanding solutions offerings, please visit https://www.onsitedoc.com/.