Deliver cost-effective patient care with AIR Engage for Healthcare
CopperHill Consulting is a partner of both Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Salesforce. We built a bridge connecting the two complimentary platforms specifically to meet the need for Telehealth solutions and to help you deliver cost-effective patient care.
AIR Engage helps you simplify virtual meetings, enhance productivity, and increase security.
- Schedule, update, and join video sessions all from inside the Salesforce Platform.
- Send secure, individualized meeting invitations to attendees, accessible through web and mobile browsers.
- Easily share files, screens, and video.
- Keep your team working inside Salesforce. No need to download additional applications or toggle between windows.
- Trigger workflows and automations to keep processes moving forward.
- View actionable Dashboards to coordinate schedules.
- Record and Transcribe meetings for future reference.
- Extract and Append notes to Appointment, Patient, or Opportunity records.
- Access to Patient timeline in the video window.
- Reduce travel time and cost.
- HIPAA/BAA Compliant
- 256 AES Encryption
- Individual access to Patient Portal Community
- Customizable permissions and restrictions
- Detailed security logging
- Penetration testing
- Automated operating system patching
- Automated verification of patching
How is this possible? The technology powering AIR Engage includes:
Salesforce Health Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Communities, Salesforce Lightning Components, Salesforce Flows, Amazon Chime SDK, AWS Transcribe Medical, AWS Comprehend Medical, AWS S3