Salesforce Tip: Field Service Lightning
It’s 12:52 PM on a Thursday. Do you know where your people are?
You could, with Salesforce.com Field Service Lightning.
Field Service Lightning (or FSL) is an add-on to the Salesforce.com Service Cloud specifically for those businesses that have on-site service delivery.
When you are striving to deliver the best possible customer service at your client’s home, home office, or business, execution is the key – and also knowledge. Up to date information is the foundation of successful execution.
Implementing Field Service Lightning allows you to:
- Effectively schedule field service staff – including teams and resources – based on availability and skill sets such as expertise with specific equipment or products. Intelligent scheduling tools can automatically assign people to the right mix of jobs.
- Leverage Salesforce.com knowledge to give field employees access to the information they need to diagnose, repair, or deliver more effectively, including tools like Einstein Vision, which will identify parts based on image recognition from a mobile device.
- Keep track of your team’s location while they collect client signatures directly on the device by using the Field Service mobile app. It allows you to access your service knowledgebase, and collaborate with fellow agents to handle the situation right, the first time.
- Track inventory in the field, such as parts and tools, so you can keep less overall inventory on hand while still making sure your staff has what it needs.
- Tie it all together using Field Service Analytics to monitor performance against key indicators to see the big picture while drilling down into data to improve your delivery.
FSL offers over 35 separate features to help maximize your in-field service delivery, but that’s not all. Because it’s based on Salesforce.com’s award winning Service Cloud platform, it fully integrates with your in-house service team. From the first customer contact to final sign-off, every aspect of exceptional service delivery is handled in a single transaction using already existing processes.
Want to learn more about Field Service Lightning?
Please contact us! We’ll be happy to give you a complimentary review of how Field Service Lightning can help you deliver best-in-class direct service to your customers and answer any questions you have. You can read more about Field Service Lightning here: https://www.salesforce.com/products/service-cloud/features/field-service-lightning/.